Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Found in my mailbox.


Yesterday I found the following items in my mailbox. An early war French Infantry platoon and early war French HMG teams. They are a gift to me. The figures are not from Battlefront, the usual stuff I buy and paint, but are made by Forced in Battle. The figures look great. They have the same size as the BF figures. The figures have hardly any flash and there are no mold-lines to be seen. Maybe if you want to complain then it is about the variety of poses. The HMG teams come without an Command team but because I have some figures left over from the Infantry platoon I can use these as an Command team. Also both platoons come without bases, so I bought a blister with medium bases from BF to use these. Both platoons are a nice add to my France Early War Escadron de Reconnaissance army.

Infantry platoon.


HMG teams.


Thanks for reading.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar