Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Computer to sewing room and back




Here I've been at the computer for over an hour. I sat down to put a little post on but started reading all these blogs that I love. After reading, I want to leave a comment and well my time at the computer is gone. What's a blogger to do? Ask for my own laptop for Christmas? But wait, I can't do that, my Christmas list is already made out...

Metal T posts (43)
Fencing (3) 50' rolls
Donkeys (2)

Just guessing (and kidding) at the number of posts and fencing feet, but seriously, I've come up with a smaller area on our property to fence in for a small pasture.

Now that Poppy is selling his huge collection of racing stuff on eBay my blogging time is limited...



I'm seeing a lot more of the back of Poppy's head lately. Last night while he sat at the computer I worked in the sewing room finishing up some dolls...


I need brown yarn. Too many blonds and redheads in the bunch. The dolls are coming right along. Four large and four small dolls are almost finished, needing just hair and faces added.


The weather has changed from cool and sunny...perfect for working outside to, well, unusual. Friday night late we had thunderstorms and got an inch of rain. Yesterday it was hot, 82 degrees and very humid with thunderstorms in the afternoon. Today is cooler, dark and gloomy with rain showers.  Good grief, I sound like a weatherman. Have I told you about the play I was in back in grammar school? Well, picture the shyest kid in school. ME.  In the play I was the weather reporter. My part was to stand in front of a map with a pointer in my hand and say, "there will be scattered showers". When my part came up I looked out across the auditorium at all the parents and said, "there will be shattered scours today". Mama and daddy laughed about this for years!

Better bring this to a close. :) Thank you for tuning in.

Love,
Henny




           

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar