Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Origami Freebie?


I thought I'd share my morning correspondence with you all today...

Hello, Havant Office Person of The News! I don’t doubt you are the wrong person to contact, but maybe you can help point me to the right one?*smiles*

I have attached a picture of a sad copy of this week’s Journal which appears to have lost the fight with my letterbox. I imagine within the past month, that the delivery person has changed, for until recently, copies came through as newspapers normally do – unscathed! However, each of the last three have declined in appearance, with this latest one resembling a beginners attempt at Origami.

I’ve telephoned three different departments in the News Centre, and was told by the third operator I needed to speak with Mr X (obviously I've not used his name here), but they did not give me a direct dial number, merely attempted a transfer call which lost me down a big black BT hole.
As email options were equally unhelpful for my quest, you have drawn the short straw, as your department’s magic word Havant sprang from my screen, and I’ve been living in that happy place since 1964.

I’ve had several phone calls in the past, from somebody wanting to know whether I’ve received my latest copy of said Journal, but it’s proving far more difficult for me to instigate contact myself. So I’m floating off this email in the hope that you might prove to be my lucky angel! Hehehe! I’m sure all the advertisers who use the Journal, would like to know their ads are legible and uncorrugated when they arrive at their destination.

Regards,
from a slightly crumpled person, otherwise known as Penny.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar