Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charging Ahead


Here are the rest of the images of the Stingray Riders!


I love the flow of this piece.  The continuation of the swirling Stingray body is amazing!  It frames the figure so perfectly!


I also enjoy the action of the riders, who truly appear to be in attack mode.  No serene riders looking as if they are out for a Sunday ride. :-)


Oh yeah... and the Stingrays look pretty dangerous too!


The skin textures of the Stingrays are interesting.  I am tempted to go with lots of purples and blues here, so that I can take advantage of all that texture.  Standard grays and blues might not show off all that extra texture.


And a preview of the next post, where we see the Sci-Fi versions.  As I have mentioned many times, Raging Heroes is very adept at creating multiple genres from the same figure set.

Stay tuned!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar