Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spaghetti alla Puttanesca


One of my most fond memories is of eating this meal; I was in Sorrento last summer with my parents and we found the cutest little restaurant, completely authentic in both the food and decor and serving up the best house wine in a little homemade jug. The service was excellent, the food even more so and just the thought of it now fills me with warmth. The restaurant was so good in fact, we broke our holiday rule of trying a new restaurant each night and just had to go back there again, this time sitting outside at dusk, feeling the warm summer breeze of Sorrento and it was just as perfect. 



With such lovely expectations of this dish, it really surprised me when I ordered it at a restaurant in London and it unfortunately just fell really short of the mark, it was then I knew I just had to make my own version, to do it justice! This dish honestly couldn't be simpler, with just a few key ingredients, simple techniques and the whole dish coming together in just 15 minutes. Be sure to follow the recipe and you'll have something just incredible in front of you! 
Keep on reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar