Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shoe GOO WTF



I've been too busy with work and RealLife™ recently to play with my toys, but things are getting back under control, so I'm able to get back to more enjoyable things. But before that, I'll start with a bit of disappointing news.

Back in July I thought that I found the solution to bonding rubberband tracks, but I could not have been more wrong.

I'm not sure if it was the recent bout of hot, dry weather, or if the bond just weakened in general over time, but I was looking at my CaféReo tanks last week, and ALL of the tracks that I attached with Shoe GOO separated at the join!


Now I need to find a new way to glue these tracks. Some people have recommended E-6000 for bonding rubber, but it's made by the Shoe GOO people, and sounds pretty much like the same product. Anyone else have other suggestions?


絶望した!Shoe GOO に絶望した!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar