Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kelly Cutrone has a bad time at Urban Outfitters

While I will admit that Kelly Cutrone is beyond me. Seriously, I have actually no idea who she is....I know thats not really acceptable in this day and age but I can't be bothered googling to find out.

However I do work in retail and I was interested by this :

Apparently she had a bit of an experience at the door in Urban Outfitters in New York recently. She was shopping with her daughter when the tag went off at the door. Shit went down when she was asked to take the bag back to the till so the tag could be removed.

Staff were rude, she was apparently rude - no one knows who started it or who made the situation worse. I can't say that I have ever had too much of an opinion about UO staff - Topshop in London however is a different story.

But I was shocked someone who works in retail could be this stupid :
She actually tweeted a picture of herself giving Cutrone the finger. Like that isn't going to get you fired. It was in response to Cutrone tweeting that the store had really rude employees.

'@peoplesrev So it’s okay for you to get equally rude with someone who is trying to do their job? I regret being nice to you at the register'

Cutrone re-tweeted the above adding that : '“I cannot wait to send this to Dick [Ed.Note: That would be Richard Hayne] – FYI he owns the company RT @OhHayPeachay”

Smart move.

Urban Outfitter have since apologised  and no one knows if that girl stil has her job!!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar