Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Smurf Dance!

I have something really awesome to show you today!  Smurf Dance is a beauty that was created by Pam from Girly Bits.  I LOVE-LOVE it…it's really a fun polish and you know I like fun!  SD if a lightly tinted blue base full of so much glitter I don't know if I can describe it all, but I will do my best!  I see white and royal blue bars, medium and large matte white hexs and squares, small and medium royal blue hexs and LOADS of micro-holo particles!  SD went on smoothly, no stray glitter or any pieces sticking up.  I used 2 coats and got plenty of glitter coverage.  A good variety of what I saw in the bottle made it on to my nail.  I used a thick coat of topcoat and SD is nice and smooth to the touch.  It's really stunning!  

SD would be too sheer to wear on it's own, and I felt layering it over a blue would hide the blue glitters.  I opted to use OPI Skull & Glossbones as the underpants.  S&G is a creamy white-ish grey polish.  I used 2 coats of S&G.  I think the combination worked great!

I believe Smurf Dance is a LE color.   You can keep updated on upcoming colors and collections by following Pam's blog or go straight to her store and order some of her other amazing polishes!  








Pin It

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar