Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : Punk fairy

 My look today could not be weirder. However, it's my usual brand of strangeness. I've got my sparkly head piece on but combined it with a studded leather waistcoat. I've also got my 50s inspired make-up too. It's bank holiday Monday so I can't be bothered doing a massive look and I thought I would get some use out of my new red lipstick!
 My hair is starting to drive me insane as well. The fringe has now given up the good fight and gone completely blonde. This would be fine if it wasn't for the bits around my ears which are still holding onto a good level of dark purple. Oh and now the tips of the hair have faded into lavender and white.  ARGH! Directions Dye!
I think of all the hair colors I have had so far this past year - I love the purple the most. The pink was nice as well but the purple is perfect. I'm going to let my hair breathe for a while after this then I am thinking of red. But then who knows.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar