Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Leather for next season, this season!

just when i thought my love for the burberry tux was all i can manage, this comes into my life. I love a bit of leather and military. It's not just for the bedroom, well my bedroom anyway!!!! this skirt is amazing. I HAVE to get some leather pieces for next season. leather shorts are EVERYWHERE right now. Alexander Wang and LAMB are showing leather for next season, so your in good company should you decide to rock out with your leathery bits out!!
I would team this with black tights and a loose black t-shirt. focus should always be on the fact that you have thrown on a piece of something a little naughty. so don't overload it. until you go the other end of the scale and wear something very girly with it. pearls and leather. leather and lace. but leather can look a little tarty if not worn properly. so be careful and don't overload it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar