Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NailVenturous Granite!


Although I'm not obsessed with the popular indies that are creamy white bases with rainbow glitter, I have to admit that when I saw Granite by Nailventurous Lacquers, I *needed* it. This is such a simple glitter, yet the color combo makes it so complex. Granite is in a white creamy base with black microglitter and copper hexes. It is SO beautiful and delicate. My mom hates white polish but loved this.

I added one coat of NVL Granite over one coat of Wet N Wild French White. Granite can definitely become opaque on its own, but I know I'll probably never get another bottle of this and I love it SO much!




Faraway shot. I love how Granite makes me look tan.


Then I decided to ruin a perfectly good manicure to try out Icing Black Shredded. I like Black Shredded. But I hate this combo. At least I wore Granite alone for a few days first :)




I guess Black Shredded is slightly tinted, so this just looked awful over the white base of Granite. I can't wait to wear it over neons though!

Have you liked and visited my Facebook page yet??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar